Wednesday 11 January 2017

Wunzzzz

I've thought of many ways to write what I'm about to say.... I've actually composed an epistle and cleared it before finally deciding to just to you start I'm doing Sha.

I thought back to when @seusco and @debbiedee4 were getting married and remembered the chief bridesmaid that was forming (although you claim otherwise, it's my story and I'm sticking with it). I even remember how @t2o0m1i3 and I were gisting the night before the white wedding and I just mentioned you in passing and he said abeg free her.


I thought back to a few weeks after the wedding when you looked for my number to help your friend complete a transaction with me (that's your story sha, I think you were just in awe and wanted to talk to me again....I digress) and how we agreed to meetup and discuss 'business'.

I remember the first time you came to navy town and the tour round the barracks and how it was late and you didn't want to be out too late cos of the area you stayed.

I remember our first hangout with @obehiediale and Adesuwa at City Mall when we went for Karaoke and how I got to know your house cos I had to drop you off at home when it was over.

I remember the numerous times we would just up and decide to drive out of Lagos for the weekend just because we could and it was fun.

I remember the evening at tarkwa bay where @geraldford705, @akinboade1, @t2o0m1i3 @epheeclara, @dotfitch @toluej, @wizzyoo7 and @_mikeal joined me to ask you to join me, let's build a future together.

I thought about the trip to Nkwerre and Asaba featuring the boys and @steelamaris & @olaseinde8 and all that happened in-between... Good times

I thought about when we were planning our wedding and how we stressed about everything and how in the end it all fell into place with @aristomixmultimedia making the wedding into a disco party and @officialcheggon hosting the ceremony and the picture we have with him from @seusco's wedding where we barely knew each other and ours.

I remember how before the arrival of ChloƩ we (read that as I) hoped for a son and you just told me plainly that we are expecting a baby girl who means more to me than anything. Next thing I was hoping she landed on 10/10, our anniversary but both of you had a discussion and she came a day before, its still cool, I still love both of you

And now when I'm sitting and watching the both of you sleep as I write this...The point is this, you are always appreciated by me but today is extra special because its your birthday. I know I promised not to mention it to anyone and Im not telling anyone still, I want you to know that you are my heartbeat and all I am now and am becoming is because of you and I will always love you.

Happy Birthday Sunshine!!!! I love you like Kilode

No comments:

Post a Comment