Monday 5 May 2014

Just Call Her Wuli...

You know the way you write stuff up in anticipation of what you hope for, I wrote this note a long time ago while I was kinda hoping for something good and although I had seen people, there was always something missing. 

I met this young lady a while ago at a friends wedding and we never really hit it up until the wedding was over and one thing led to another thing and I can confidently say that my heart is at rest. We have had our moments but in the end we just talk and don't let silly things break our happiness. We have been at this for a while now and I have decided to re-write this for her cos right now and forever, it's always gonna be about her.

a. She is not sexy, fine, or a dyme but she is BEAUTIFUL and therefore encompasses all of these descriptions. 
b. She is intelligent, sassy, funny, outgoing, determined, strong and classy. 
c. She can cook very well
d. Her personality is just as beautiful as her body. 
e. She believes in God and follows his virtues. 
f. She knows that a relationship requires a 200% quota yet she gives an extra 10%. 
g. She pleases me in anyway and every way possible.  
h. She makes me recognize my full potential as a man and completes me. 
i. She's always there for me, even with all my crazy dreams. She may not like it but she still supports me. 
j. She's not afraid to tell me the truth and set me straight. 
k. I can talk to her and confide in her, she's my best friend. 
l. I love being around her. 
m. I have actually shared some of my most intimate moments with her without sex. 
n. Truthfully, She's nothing like any other girls I've met. She's my woman....and I just call her Wuli...

2 comments:

  1. You are perfect. I love you for what you make of me. The tears that pool in my eyes are not out of pain or sadness but of pure bliss that comes with knowing I am loved by the most wonderful man in d world. Since the day we met, you became the most important person to me.
    So as i close my eyes tonight, with this smile on my face and the thought that you are in my life and have promised to be forever. I will always love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Tremendous, Inspiring.... i am both impressed and Jealous.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete